Invest In Their Future
- Extension programs for Maths & English
- Small groups for more personal attention
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers
- Structured learning with advanced textbooks
Global Education Academy offers extension programmes to challenge academically-gifted students and empower them with strategies to think critically and systematically.
- Maths & English tutoring (small groups)
- Pre-K to Year 10 tutoring
- Year 11 & 12 tutoring (1-on-1)
- Selective School preparation
- Scholarship preparation
- Opportunity Class tutoring
- NAPLAN tutoring
- School holiday tutoring
Find us in Turramurra
Global Education Academy
4 William Street,
Maths & English Tutoring
Students are empowered with conceptual understanding of mathematics and a comprehensive command of all components of English.
Students attend 2 hours of maths and/or two hours of English per week. Sessions are available during school terms on weekdays and on Saturday. Intensive holiday courses are offered in the second week of every school holiday.
For individualised learning programmes, one-on- one sessions are available.
Big Maths for Little Kids and Big words for Little Kids introduce complex concepts at an early stage in a hands-on, fun learning environment to give students an advantage in their early years.
Students attend one 2-hour session each week comprised of 1 hour mathematics and 1 hour English. Sessions are available during the term on weekdays as well as junior school holiday programmes.
All GEA educators are qualified teachers chosen specifically for their expertise, passion, enthusiasm and experience. All have valid Working With Children Checks.
Teachers receive regular training from our founder Dr Majeda who is an expert in children’s learning and the human brain’s ability to understand new concepts and connect it to everyday life for understanding.
Students are placed in small groups (max 8) based on academic ability, not school grades. Progress is most beneficial when classes have a small range of levels. Our unique textbooks are provided each term. Our books are mapped to the Australian Curriculum. The courses extend beyond the school curriculum and asks the “why” behind the concepts that students learn not just the how.
Award Winning Tutoring
Global Education Academy are proud winners of:
- 2017 National Winner – Australian Business Champion Awards
- 2017 Best Children’s Educational Services Award
- 2017 Winner Local Business Awards
- 2017 Dr Majeda Awawdeh – Business Person of the Year
- 2016 Winner Local Business Awards