Primary School Tutoring
THE GEA JOURNEY
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
Tutoring for Primary School levels is essential to ensure students can keep up and even stay ahead of their peers. Conceptual understanding in Mathematics coupled with comprehensive command of all components of English is the foundation for success in students’ academic journeys.
An early exposure to our unique, research-based teaching methods enables students to learn effectively and enhance confidence and self esteem.
Primary School Maths Tutoring
The Mathematics sessions at Global Education Academy are unique. We
- üminimise the cognitive load involved in teaching core concepts
- üensure students are empowered with conceptual understanding
- üuse our UPSL TM strategy (understand, plan, solve and learn) for problem solving
- üare up to date with the latest research in the field to continually improve our teaching
The Numeracy Program is an integrated course combining number skills, constructing and partitioning numbers, space and geometry, and measurement. We align our session with the NSW syllabus and the Australian curriculum.
Primary School English Tutoring
The Primary English sessions include:
Reading and Reading Comprehension
Language Conventions: Spelling, Grammar constructs, Punctuation and Vocabulary.
Writing: writing constructs, structure, text types, language features.
The English sessions at Global Education Academy are unique:
We ensure that students
- Read and comprehend various genres of texts
- Expand their vocabulary
- Learn, understand and apply grammar
- Punctuate texts correctly
- Understand writing constructs
- Differentiate between the different text types: their purpose, structure and language features
Global Education Academy has two locations in Sydney, New South Wales.
MULTI AWARD WINNER
2017 National Winner - Australian Business Champion Awards
2017 Best Children's Educational Services Award
2017 Winner Local Business Awards
2016 Winner Local Business Awards