Global Education Academy is a dynamic and friendly team of teachers and tutors. We are always looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. Please read about our vision and the courses we offer. If you think we share similar ideals towards education, we encourage you to submit an application for a teaching position.
As a teacher you will be responsible for:
- Teaching classes with a maximum of 8 students
- Effectively monitoring and reporting students’ progress
After we receive your application, we may require you to come in for an interview or/and a teaching demonstration. We may also ask for your academic transcript, if applicable. We will then be able to assess your application. We are flexible in terms of availability.
The following positions are open at Global Education Academy:
We currently require teachers to start immediately in the following areas:
- High School (Y7-12) Teachers for English
- Early Childhood Teaching (K-2)
- Special Education (primary and secondary)
We also have several vacancies for:
- Primary Teachers interested in teaching Maths and English
- High School (Y7-12) Teachers for Mathematics
- High School (Y7-12) Teachers for Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
Retired teachers are also welcomed.
High School – English
We are looking for great teachers to join our great team. They need to be energetic and engaging to lead small learning groups for year 7-9 and one on one tutoring 7-12. Must be available Tuesday – Friday 4pm-8pm and Saturday (You\’ll be required for some of these days/ hours). Ability to teach Year 5 -6 English is a bonus.
Duties⁄ responsibilities – Tutors are expected to be able to change students’ attitude about learning. They need to have passion for the subject. Tutors need to have good written and oral communication skills. They will need to be organised and well presented. Tutors should be willing to receive training based on our teaching methodologies and be able to apply them in the classroom.
Primary and special education IMMEDIATE START
We are looking for energetic and engaging Primary and/or Special Education Teachers to lead small learning groups for years K- 6 (and high school for Special Education). We specialise in small group education and teach according to Cognitive Load Theory. Sessions run for 1-2 h from Tues-Fri, 4:30-7:30 and on Saturdays. Tutors are engaged based on their capacity and availability.
Duties/responsibilities – We have our own material written, but tutors are expected to sometimes write lesson plans and frequently liaise with the head teachers in order to ensure material is aligned with the NSW syllabus. Tutors need to have good written and oral communication skills. They will need to be organised, well presented, and great with children. Tutors should be willing to receive training based on our teaching principals and be able to apply them in the classroom.
Required skills/experience – the successful candidates will have an undergraduate degree in Primary/Special Education or will be currently pursuing one. Candidates currently studying Education with Special Education qualifications would be a bonus. Masters/PhD students currently studying in the field of Special Education or Education would be preferred.
Tutors require a current Working With Children Check
Sales and Administration Officer – Full Time – IMMEDIATE START
Due to business expansion, Global Education Academy is on the hunt for skilled sales professionals and administrators with a passion for education:
- Innovative company – research-based learning centre
- Unique Opportunity as a Sales/Administration Officer
- Looking for the CAN-DO attitude! Excellent remuneration package
Join the team of the 2017 National Winners of Australian Business Champion Awards. Global Education Academy is Australia’s premier learning centre located in Kogarah/Turramurra and exciting new sites coming for 2018. (2 mins walk to Kogarah train station/across the road from Turramurra train station). We are an expanding company with new sites confirmed. This position is open at our Turramurra Campus. Training will take place at our Kogarah Campus until mid March 2018. There are also numerous other positions available.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated service-oriented and educational professionals.
- Provide exceptional sales skills to new and existing clients
- Maintain and improve existing office control and process systems
- Communicate effectively with teachers, students and parents
- Oversee client payments and process of accounts payable invoicing
- Management of customer and supplier contracts
- Office support as required
- Experience in a previous sales role
- Working with KPIs and sales budgets
- Understanding of Australian education system
- Highly organised and process driven with the ability to learn new systems and retain information quickly
- Energetic, confident, and committed
- Strong communication & people skills
- Excellent in prioritising tasks methodically to achieve goals
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point) and can manage database professionally
- Team player who enjoys working in a professional proactive environment
- Big focus on customer service and sales
Job benefits and perks
- Competitive salary package
- Career development
- Innovative growing organisation
- Modern and professional office environment
- Motivated and supportive team
Administration, Marketing and Sales Coordinator
The applicant needs to have good knowledge of online marketing, exceptional computer skills, and ability to multi-task. He/she needs to have excellent inter personal skills. They also need to provide a superior level of client service at all times.
The candidate needs to create a positive and professional image to all clients and contacts by phone, email and in person.
A true professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent ability to talk to people, provide information and close deals.
The successful applicant will be working with a team, whilst working collaboratively with all teachers, parents and students.